Founded in 1992, CGC Genetics is the Portugal leading medical genetics lab. It was acquired four years ago by Unilabs, one of the largest diagnostic providers in Europe. It provides molecular studies for the Portuguese National Health Service and a growing number of hospitals abroad, mostly in Spain and Dubai.
With cutting-hedge technology and strict quality policies, our 40 strong technicians, experienced clinical and medical geneticists provide highly accurate results for NIPT, prenatal diagnosis, developmental pediatrics, cardiology, neurology, germinative oncology and, starting now, clinical trials. We do classic cytogenetics, FISH, array CGH, Sanger, MLPA, panels, exomes.
We are now looking for you, a Senior Genetic Technician to reinforce our team.
• Analysis and interpretation of genetic test results using NGS, Sanger and other sequencing methods;
• Creation of genetic reports in clinical context;
• Use of ACMG guidelines for variant classification;
• Clinical Genetics reports validation.
• Human Genetics Specialist (Portuguese College of Biologists);
• Knowledge of current genomic information and variant databases;
• Experience in analysis, interpreting and reporting genetic tests results (NGS, Sanger sequencing and other methods);
• Experience in using ACMG guidelines;
• Experience in exome analysis in a Clinical setting is a plus